The EAP Program Director is responsible to manage the implementation of River Valley Counseling Center’s CONCERN Employee Assistance Program. The Program Director also maintains communication with area industries who have EAP contracts with CONCERN EAP, and cultivates relationships with other industries identified as potential future external EAP contract holders. The Program Director is also actively involved in the direct delivery of professional, confidential and timely EAP services to Valley Health Systems and external EAP contract holders.
- Manages the daily operations of CONCERN EAP to include clinical and consultative work with employees and managers, and development of strategies to encourage program utilization by employees.
- Provides short term solution-focused counseling for employees and managers on a wide range of sensitive and complex matters, including behavioral health issues that affect work performance, drug/alcohol problems and interpersonal difficulties.
- Provides consultation and oversees the formal referral of employees by management.
- Develops and conducts training programs to managers and employees on workplace issues within the scope of EAP and work/life balance.
- Maintains and distributes quarterly utilization reports.
- Develops and implements marketing strategies to expand client base.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Organizational Psychology or related field.
- Five years of work experience in employee assistance programs.
- Three years of management experience.
- Working knowledge of interviewing techniques and the ability to assess patient/client needs and establish a plan of action.
- Knowledge of community referral resources, their accessibility, function and effectiveness.
- Ability to professionally execute responsibilities with minimal direction.
- Experience developing and delivering training programs.
- Ability to conduct formal and informal presentations to employer based groups and to appropriately represent CONCERN EAP at gatherings such as Chamber of Commerce events, health fairs and open enrollment activities.
- Experience providing management consultation.
- Experience providing on-site Critical Incident Response.
- Required to be on-call and available on an emergency basis.
- Certified Employee Assistance Professional, (CEAP).
COMMUNICATION AND INTERPERSONAL SKILLS:
Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
|Benefits:||Dental and Health Insurance |
|Contact:||Human Resources Business Partner|
|Address:||P.O. Box 791|
| ||SUBMIT YOUR RESUME VIA EMAIL|