120 Maple Street, Suite 301, Springfield, MA 01103
This site is easily accessible from Routes 91N & 91S
The Springfield site houses our HIV/AIDS Project which is located on the third floor in suite 301 and at our 207 Elm Street, Holyoke site. The mission of RVCC’s HIV/AIDS Project is to support those affected by HIV/AIDS and to promote community awareness of the issues surrounding HIV/AIDS.
The Project provides:
- Information, assessment and referral service
- Comprehensive, bi-lingual/bi-cultural case management for medical and social services
- HIV/AIDS consumer support groups
- An array of housing services for HIV+ individuals
- Membership to the Between Family and Friends Center (BFFC), a welcoming drop-in center that provides a safe environment for HIV+ individuals to use a computer lab, access the video and book libraries, prepare snacks and enjoy, healthy congregate lunch meals every Wednesday and Friday at noon.
Springfield Programs: (413) 737-2437
Holyoke Programs: (413) 540-1214